Friday, October 25, 2019

The Rise...And The End Of A Saga



This looks outstanding.

Really it does.

I think there's an OMG moment involving Rey, similar to the one way back in The Empire Strikes Back.

Could be wrong. But she does look pretty pissed off.

And I'm not spoiling that classic OMG moment.

Because I once ran into one guy...

...who absolutely did not know.

So for that guy (who probably still hasn't seen Empire or anything Star Wars related lol)...

...I will keep my silence.

And I know my nieces will probably see everything eventually, all in due time.

So I don't want to spoil it for them either.

Apparently all films, even the middle trilogy, will be wrapped up.

All in The Rise Of Skywalker.

Yes, in one film.

They might need David Copperfield's help with that one.

But it will sure be interesting to see how they get there!

MTMG

No comments:

Post a Comment